. . . of Good Business!
ActionCOACH Chesterfield believe the 10 commandments of good business are:
- CLIENTS are the most important people in any business
- CLIENTS are not dependent on us, we are dependent on them
- CLIENTS are not an interruption of our work, they are the purpose of it
- CLIENTS do us a favour when they call, we are not doing them a favour by serving them
- CLIENTS are part of our business and part of the team, not outsiders
- CLIENTS are not a cold, hard statistic. They are human too, with feelings and emotions like our own
- CLIENTS are not someone to argue with
- CLIENTS are people who trust us to help them achieve their goals, and it is our job to do just that
- CLIENTS are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them
- CLIENTS are the reason we do what we do!
If you ALWAYS prioritise your clients in everything that you do, then you will have a good business! Because let’s face it… Without them, your business doesn’t exist!
Find out more about how we have helped some of our previous clients!